Dressneed is searching for suitable candidates to join our team as designer cum quality controller internship jobs 2021. Textile/Fashion designers who are willing to start their careers in a well-reputed and professional environment are welcome to join us. This is a 3 months internship opportunity leading to a permanent job for young, energetic, and super talented designers.
We are looking for highly motivated and super talented candidates to join our team as a Designer cum Quality Controller inter. A golden opportunity for the candidates who just completed their degree or diploma in textile/fashion designing and are creative and energetic enough to work and polish their skills in a professional environment. This is an internship opportunity leading to a job after the successful completion of the internship period.
Below are some responsibilities for the Designer.
- Product designs, sketches, and samples for presentation
- Designing new sample products
- Assessing and approving completed items and production standards
- Experimenting with color, fabric, and design
- Developing new designs
- Ensuring the production completion
- Visiting different sites and explore new ideas
Requirement for Designer cum Quality Controller jobs 2021
Applicant must be punctual enough to complete the tasks, presentation, and quality checks on the given deadline. He/she should be able to perform detailed research on the existing product and comes up with a better design or idea. Also, highly motivated to work and learn new required skills and keep updated on new trends in the market. Besides this, he/she should be creative enough to generate new ideas and present them easily.
Qualifications required for Designer
- Graduation (Textile Designing, Fashion Designing, Or any other relevant)
- Relevant Diploma
Experienced candidates will be preferred.
- Must be experienced in sketching and presenting new ideas in both soft and hard media.
- Good hands-on experience with Adobe PhotoShop and Ms applications.
- Quality Control experience (preferred)
Following skills are required to join our team as a Designer.
- Must be familiar with the latest trends in fashion & textile designing
- Good understanding of e-commerce
- Hardworking and dedicated to work
- Creativity and attention to detail.
- Good command over the English language and good communication skill
- Have a good sense of fashion
- He/she should be motivated enough to build a career in fashion/textile designing
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can e-mail their updated CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Designer cum Quality Controler internship jobs 2021. Also, you can contact us and apply through our social media channels.